CRE Tech Intersect NYC 2016 was held on the 63rd floor of One World Trade Center, giving a fantastic view of New York City.
The room was full of commercial real estate professionals; too many tech events are not attended by customers.
What a great symposium last night! Thanks to everyone that came out. pic.twitter.com/LO99Ma23p9
— CRE//Tech Intersect (@CRETechIntersec) October 7, 2016
CRE Tech Intersect NYC 2016 PropTech Participants
- (RE)meter-(RE)meter is a risk analysis platform which utilizes the most accurate and complete dataset to help with leasing, portfolio and underwriting needs.
- Apto-Apto is the leading provider of cloud-based brokerage management software for the commercial real estate industry.
- Buildfax-creator of the first automated source for property condition data, providing intelligence for the insurance industry, analysts, inspectors and more.
- Boxtop by Tabush-An innovative cloud workspace- as- a- service solution, designed specifically for small businesses that delivers all of your organization’s IT needs.
- Buildout-Buildout is a marketing web application for CRE brokerages. It produces and publishes custom marketing materials and streamlines the entire property listing process.
- ClientLook-ClientLook is a leading commercial real estate CRM solution.
- Compstak-Brokers, appraisers, and researchers use CompStak Exchange to trade actual, deal-level transaction records. CompStak can complement your existing database or fully replace it.
- Digsy-“Digsy matches businesses with proven commercial real estate agents to help them save time and money finding their dream space — on-demand.”
- EDR-t’s been over two decades since a few environmental professionals saw a need for consulting firms to get their hands on comprehensive, accurate government records data – quickly – and EDR was founded
- HiRise-Landlords have space and businesses need it. It seems like a simple problem but today’s office leasing model just doesn’t hold up. Landlords and tenants alike crave a faster, easier way to connect with each other and lease space.
- Hightower-Hightower is the leading leasing and asset management platform for the commercial real estate industry. Hightower helps owners and brokers increase revenue, improve productivity and reduce risk in their portfolio.
- Honest Buildings-Honest Buildings builds technology that unlocks asset value for building owners globally.
- IBREA-The International Blockchain Real Estate Association seeks to make real estate transparent, liquid, and peer-to-peer through Bitcoin technology.
- Innerspace-InnerSpace was founded in 2014 by a group of entrepreneurs in Toronto who believed the indoors is the next digital frontier for our modern society and wanted to prove indoor mapping and location could be dead simple.
- Matterport-Experience fully immersive virtual spaces that feel so real, it’s like being there. Matterport Spaces aren’t your traditional virtual tours.
- OfficeSpace.com-leading site to find office space, retail space, industrial space and medical space for lease or for sale.
- PivotDesk-Businesses are dynamic. Real estate isn’t. PivotDesk enables businesses to grow fluidly within the static real estate infrastructure by connecting companies with excess space to companies that need it.
- Railyard-The Rail Yard Team strives to provide a comprehensive platform for businesses looking for technology services while maintaining the highest level of accuracy, relevance and simplicity.
- Real Capital Markets-Buyers and sellers who use RCM have one thing in common—a highly efficient transaction experience with shorter time frames & added transparency
- Real Massive-RealMassive is THE open and distributed commercial real estate marketplace – delivering access, exposure, and insights to professionals seeking to modernize the industry.
- RealPropti.com-RealPropti is the first and only online commercial real estate portal to connect real estate brokers, investors, tenants and commercial lenders at one place.
- Reonomy-Reonomy helps brokers, lenders, and investors make more money. Our data engine has scrubbed data on every property in all 5 boroughs of NYC allowing brokers to easily source and close opportunities.
- REscour-REscour helps CRE professionals make better, more data-driven decisions by aggregating, visualizing and analyzing massive amounts of relevant data.
- SiteCompli-For real estate professionals who value their brand and want to save money, SiteCompli delivers Compliance Automation Technology that reduces the risk surrounding critical regulatory compliance issues.
- Spacequant – Data platform powering the next generation of intelligence tools for real estate investors and lenders helping better underwrite credit and investment risk and evaluate investment opportunities and portfolios.
- Stealthforce-Stealthforce helps Real Estate employers tailor teams based on need, and allow consultants to choose their projects
- Ten-X-Introducing Ten-X, the nation’s leading online marketplace for real estate
- Tenant Tracker-Tenant Tracker makes it easy to track deals, manage construction status, and see detailed reports of the property.
- The News Funnel-The News Funnel has become the largest real estate news aggregator and content platform in the industry
- VTS-VTS gives asset managers & leasing teams a single platform to track deals, manage space & collaborate seamlessly.
- Xceligent-Xceligent is a leading provider of verified commercial real estate information across the United States
— @RealEstateTek: Josh (@RealEstateTek) October 15, 2016